Saturday, May 25, 2013

11 days

(I'm still working on my Moscow recap, it will be posted soon!)

Warning: This is a random post about all the thoughts running through my head right now.

11 days left of school!! June 5th is my last day. Then I have 4 days off, and after that I start my summer job. As a doctor. As in, I am going to the the doctor. On a real live ward. With real live patients. Not just as a student. Holy crap. **commence hyperventilation**

I will be doing that for 8 weeks, after which E and I are headed to Switzerland for 2 weeks. And after that, I will hopefully be going home for about 10 days but that's still up in the air. A lot of that will depend on whether or not my operative hysteroscopy can proceed as scheduled on June 19. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

In addition to waiting impatiently for school to be over, I am waiting impatiently to ovulate. If I don't ovulate soon, I will not be able to have my surgery as planned, since I can't have my period during the surgery. Ugh. Please, body, come on! Do your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment