Saturday, May 4, 2013

Back to spinning

After not being allowed to work out from the day I got a BFP in February until a few weeks ago, I am finally starting to get back into my workout routine. I was able to run 3x this week, which felt great! The runs were not as long or as fast as the runs I had been doing earlier this year, but it's ok.

In an hour, I will be going to my first spinning class in over 2 months. I've been going to the same class almost every Saturday for years (except for this hiatus, and a longer one last year due to my first loss). The instructor is amazing, and the regulars are great. Well, except for this one guy who has horrible BO and stinks up the whole room. Gross! The class is super hard, and makes me want to die every time. So needless to say, I'm expecting a rough morning. Hopefully I won't pass out or puke all over my bike!


Gotta get my game face on!! GRRRR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment