Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spinning and Studying

I'm about to get ready to go to my Saturday morning spinning class. I've been going for a while, and I loooove the instructor, she's really great. Except ever since she found out that I'm in med school (she asked me what I did for a living), she calls me "the doctor" in front of the whole class, and says various embarrassing things. She does it to other regulars, too, so it's all good.

But I got up early this morning to stop procrastinating and start studying for my big final on Friday. I'm obviously not studying right now, but I did get some studying done, so that's good.

In TTC news, I'm waiting to ovulate right now. I am on CD13 of my cycle, and I usually ovulate between CD15-19. Haven't had a positive OPK yet but hopefully soon! I never knew there was so much waiting involved in TTC. That's all it is, really, waiting. Waiting to O, the 2-week-wait after ovulation waiting for your period to come. Rinse, and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment