Sunday, March 1, 2015

CD 23: IUI #1, 2WW

Well, the IUI on Friday went well. I triggered with Ovitrelle on Wednesday at 9:30pm, and did the IUI on Friday at 1:30pm. Mr. E did his sample earlier that morning, which they said was great (100 million sperm! How can we have that much and never manage to get pregnant?!) The IUI wasn't fun, not gonna lie, but it wasn't too bad. Felt like when I had my SHGs, a pelvic exam with a catheter through my cervix. Not pleasant but it was over quickly. And afterwards, my husband, ever the comedian, said, "So, was it good for you?" Ha.

.....And now we wait. Not only to find out if I'll get pregnant, but the week after that 2WW is over, I will find out whether or not I matched into a residency spot in the US. I'm going to write more about that whole process later, but it's been very overwhelming to say the least. Needless to say, March could be the best month ever in the E household. So we will be doing everything we can to bring us good luck, using the American and Swedish customs: Crossing our fingers and holding our thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment