Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Well, that didn't work :(

On Monday, I got AF (at 10 dpIUI, WTF?!). I have never ever in my 3.5 years of charting had an LP shorter than 13 days so I was really shocked and annoyed. I wasn't really expecting the IUI to work, but I certainly wasn't expecting to get AF so early. The doctor I talked to at the clinic was just like yeah, this can happen. No one seems concerned so I'm trying to just let it go.

The good news is, I had a baseline CD2 ultrasound on Tuesday and we got the green light for IVF! The plan is:
- Gonal F 150IU every night
- Add Orgalutran starting on CD6
- .....ultrasounds, possible dose adjustments....
- Trigger
- ER 36 hours after trigger
- ET 2-5 days later
- Lutinus (progesterone) supps 3x/day

It's a little daunting because there are 3 types of shots, 2 of which have to be refrigerated which is complicated because I'm on nights right now and have to schlep my stuff back and forth to work, but whatever. It's on like Donkey Kong. Let's do this! Please please let this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment