Monday, March 4, 2013

Good news and bad news

Long story short, I got an impromptu ultrasound from one of my attendings today. The good news is, there is a sac that is measuring right on track. The bad news is, the pregnancy seems to be almost in the exact same spot as my last pregnancy (near the left uterine horn). She said there is definitely a chance, and I was feeling ok when I left, but now after thinking about it for a while, I'm starting to lose hope. I'm terrified that it won't develop, or that it will but we will have to terminate because it would be dangerous for me (or because the baby wouldn't survive).

My doctor still hasn't called me back, but my attending today said she recommends another ultrasound in a week, so I probably won't know anything else until then.

I can't believe it's in the exact same spot. I know it's not over yet, and I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard. Please be ok in there, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment