Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One year ago today

One year ago today, we found out that our baby had not developed and was only a sac, even though I should have been 8w6d. Then, we found out that it was in the uterine horn, which made things very complicated. It was a long road, and a terrible 3 months. I hoped I would get pregnant again soon after we were able to start trying again.

It took a while, but I did get pregnant again, but now we're facing another possible loss. However, my doctor finally called me today and she is very optimistic, and thinks the chances are really good. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but it was a relief to hear her say that there was hope. She was also very understanding about my craziness and we are going to do betas tomorrow and Friday, and ultrasound next week, and probably another ultrasound the week after. I'm glad we have a plan, and her optimism has made me feel a little better.

Then, at the end of the conversation, she said "Try not to worry." HA!!!!!

She also forbid me from exercise and sex until further notice. I was expecting this, and had stopped doing both as soon as I got the positive test, but still. Exercise is my main way to de-stress, so I'll have to find another way to try to stay calm. Suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment