Friday, March 22, 2013

It's over.


On Tuesday we found out my hCG had gone down a bit. Ultrasound on Wednesday confirmed that. After getting yet another ultrasound yesterday, everyone is in agreement that the pregnancy is in the uterine cavity, which means we can hopefully take care of this with mifepristone and cytotec. I'm hoping to avoid methotrexate or surgery. I'm really scared of the pain, and scared that it won't work.

This meant that I also had to cancel my trip home, which is really just rubbing salt into the wound.

The multiple ultrasounds also led to a more in-depth discussion of the possible role my small (10mm) subseptum may be playing in all this. We are going to look into it more after this is all over, and also do some other testing. So that's good, at least.

I just hope that, someday, we will get our rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon, I'm so so sorry. Sending you huge comforting understanding hugs. This just plain sucks.

    ReplyDelete