Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I am the woman who has FIVE miscarriages

Apparently. My hCG is going down. I am obviously completely devastated that I lost this baby. However, I am even more crushed by the increasing chances that we will never ever be able to have children. And I also really really hope this will be over before I leave for the US in 12 days.

Right now, right after the phone call, this feels unsurvivable. But I know, unfortunately, from experience that it always feels that way. And so far, I've survived them all. Hopefully it won't be too bad physically since it's so early. Emotionally, I do not know how I'm going to deal with meeting my niece in a few days, but I guess I will just have to find a way, like I always do. I'm also having 2 parties/get-togethers this weekend. Sheesh.

Angel #5 (Max): BFP 5/10/15. EDD 1/16/16.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug. I am so sorry for your losses. I do not know what else to say except I have lurked on your blog for awhile and just couldn't not write something. I use to post on the nest board way back when you were getting

    ReplyDelete
  2. And had the unfornate luck of seeing you pop up,on the tttcal board. I do not know what to say but just wanted you to know that my heart is broken for you as well. I hope your recovery goes and smoothly as possible and your move back to the states is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I am so touched. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words. I really appreciate it. I really only do this blog for myself, I didn't even think anyone read it! I hope by now you have had your rainbow. Thanks again, it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete